10 first search results for "Betta Fish", from $2.59 to $22.95
- This product is easy to use
- This product adds a great Value
- This product is Manufactured in China
- Zoo Med Laboratories Betta Hammock
- A naturalistic leaf hammock for your Betta to rest on
- Attaches to Betta Enclosure with suction cup (included)
Vendor: TopDawg Pet Supply
- Provides complete and fast acting water conditioning for Betta fish
- This easy-to-use conditioner detoxifies harmful ammonia in tap water, neutralizes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals, and features stress reducing slime
- Adds a protective slime coating
- Contains one (1) API BETTAFIX Antibacterial & Antifungal Betta Fish Infection and Fungus Remedy 1.7-Ounce Bottle
- Heals bacterial infections, repairing damaged fins, ulcers, and open wounds and promotes regrowth of fins
- Treats newly introduced fish to reduce risk of disease outbreak and heal wounds and tissue damage
- Contains healing melaleuca, a variety of tea tree
- Use daily for a week when treating infections and for three days as a preventive when adding new fish
Vendor: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals
- Contains one (1) API BETTA WATER CONDITIONER Betta Fish Freshwater Aquarium Water Conditioner 1.7-Ounce Bottle
- Neutralizes chlorine, chloramines, ammonia and other chemicals to make tap water safe for betta fish
- Prevents tap water chemicals from causing gill destruction, tissue irritation and fish death
- Formulated with aloe vera to and green tea extract to reduce inflammation and help heal fish
- Use when starting a new Betta bowl or aquarium and when changing water
Vendor: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals
- Submersible heater for aquariums up to 1.5 gallons
- Creates ideal conditions for bettas to live in
- Made of durable polymer, tougher than glass
- Automatically reaches set temperature
- Eight watts
- Make your Betta Happy! Helps relieve boredom from captivity.
- Comes complete with top feeding hole
- For use in a minimum 2 gallon Betta enclosure
- Helps relieve boredom from captivity.
Vendor: Zoo Med Laboratories
- ✔ BETTAS LOVE THE SURFACE --- Bettas like to relax near the water surface. Because they can breathe from their mouths, they come up to the surface quite often. Leaf hammocks make great places for Betta to take a short break from swimming.
- ✔ ORGANIC, NOT PLASTIC --- Made from real leaves, they do not contain BPA like the plastic leaves might. It also does not contain any metal wiring that may rust underwater. SunGrow Betta bed is all organic and healthy for your Bettas.
- ✔ HANDPICKED FOR THE JOB --- Our team sifts through hundreds of leaves to handpick the healthiest leaves that are 4-6 inches long and shaped best for Bettas to rest on. Each pack contains 6 leaves and 2 suction clip-cups to help attach it to your tank. If you want the suction cup to hold the bed for a longer period of time, clean the aquarium glass surface before adding suction cups into the tank. Change leaves after 2 weeks to ensure Betta's comfort.
- ✔ RELEASES HEALTHY TANNINS --- Unlike other plastic leaves, SunGrow Betta Bed releases natural tannins which is an organic element that help Bettas stay healthy and heal quicker.
- ✔ A FUNKY BED FOR YOUR BETTA FISH --- Your betta breathes just like you and I because they have an additional labyrinth organ apart from gills. They come on the surface to breathe every now and then. So, now you can give them a bed where they can relax. For firmer grip, clip it with the suction cup. PREPARATION: Before placing the product in the aquarium, rinse before use, even after boiling or soaking. A "post-boil soak" in fresh water with a bag of activated carbon is a recommended step, too.
Vendor: LUFFY PETS COLLECTION
- Small and Pretty Addition for Your Betta Tank - These LUFFY Betta Balls are beautiful marimos that are a great addition for your betta's tank. They are mini sized, between 0.4 and 0.6 inches, and add color to your tank.
- Natural Betta Tank Cleaner - LUFFY Betta Balls will help to keep your betta's tank cleaner. Marimo moss balls naturally act as filters, sucking up and removing small amounts of debris, phosphates and ammonia that tend to build up in your betta's environment.
- Toy for Your Betta - Bettas love to move stuff around and mini LUFFY Betta Balls make the perfect toys for your watery pet. Therefore, not only do they help to keep your betta's environment clean, they also provide them with entertainment.
- Keep Your Betta's Home Algae Free - Since LUFFY Betta Balls absorb many of the same nutrients algae feeds on, they help to prevent unwanted algae from growing in the tank, keeping your betta's environment clean. Have a larger tank for your betta? Add a few big betta balls with nano betta balls.
- Easy Maintenance - LUFFY Betta Balls require practically no maintenance. All they need are some light, fresh water and something to feed off of. Basically, everything you already have in your betta's tank. The only other additional maintenance is that when you change your betta's water, you have to give the Betta Balls a squeeze over a sink or bucket to help remove any built up pollutants. When done, simply toss it back in the tank.
Vendor: Luffy Pets Collection
- NO NOISE AND ENERGY SAVING--- The SunGrow biochemical cotton filter is noiseless. Only requiring an air pump and airline tubing (sold separately) to work. These create numerous minute bubbles for increased oxygen flow.
- COTTON SPONGE ALLOWS FINE FILTRATION LEAVING THE WATER CRYSTAL CLEAR--- As the water passes through the pores, the sponge will trap debris from your tank, leaving the water crystal clear. It is very efficient and will break down toxic waste from the tank.
- IMPROVE WATER QUALITY WITH NITRIFYING BACTERIA--- The sponge filter's pores have a large surface area where aerobic bacteria can propagate. Cultivating the nitrifying bacteria, will give you superior biological filtration in your tank.
- SAFE FOR BETTA, FRY AND OTHER SMALL FISH--- Betta, fry and other small fish will NEVER get sucked up into the filter. The slow current from this filter is ideal when breeding and spawning discus, dwarf cichlids, guppies, and killifish.
- EASY TO WASH & REUSE---The sponge can be used multiple times. Instead of tap water, use water from the tank, to clean it, when doing water change. Tap water does not harm the filter, but the chlorinated tap water can kill the helpful nitrifying bacteria that have formed in the sponge media. Simply rinse and squeeze a few times over until you see the water run clear from the sponge. If you need to repeat this process, it means the filter is doing its job in catching debris and other toxic waste.
Vendor: LUFFY PETS COLLECTION
- ✔ FITS PERFECTLY IN A BETTA TANK --- At a convenient size of 4" x 4" (10cm x 10cm), the lightweight Square Feeding Ring for Betta Fish from SunGrow is constructed of safe, high quality black plastic and comes complete with a matching black suction cup to hold it securely in place. You also have the option of allowing the fish feeder to float freely along the surface of your freshwater tank or saltwater aquarium.
- ✔ REDUCES DEBRIS BY KEEPING FOOD CONTAINED --- By placing your pet fish's food directly into the feeder square, it inhibits the flakes and betta pellets from floating into unwanted places such as the filter. A cleaner aquarium filter is far more effective at keeping your tank's water at a higher quality level and reduces excess debris throughout the tank.
- ✔ PREVENTS FISH FROM BEING BULLIES --- A great way to prevent fish in a community tank from being bullies is to use multiple floating feeding rings. Fill one square fish feeder and allow your more aggressive fish to dash over to eat. Once they are occupied, add floating fish food to a second feeding square for the more timid fish. Bullies can't hog all the rings, so add as many as you feel necessary so all your fish can eat in peace.
- ✔ ENCOURAGES PICKY EATERS TO EAT MORE --- Some fish are more finicky than others or may be a bit more shy and not want to eat with the other fish. The SunGrow Floating Fish Feeding Ring allows you to feed specialty foods to the pickier fish while sprinkling standard floating fish food to the general population of fish. It won't take long for your finicky fish to quickly learn that the square fish feeder is where to find their supper.
- ✔ SAVES BETTA FISH OWNERS TIME AND MONEY --- Effective and creative, the Square Feeding Ring for Betta Fish is fantastic at saving money on excess food, maintaining high-quality water and reducing filter clogging. Placing your betta pellets or flakes into a specified area means that you can control the dispersal of food and more is eaten and less is wasted. Less stray food and filter clogs allows you to spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your pet fish.
Vendor: Marimo Pet Store